How Cora built its feature-rich digital bank for SMEs with Pismo
Descargue el resumen del producto
Acerca de este contenido
The Cora banking app offers small and medium enterprises digital accounts, loans, credit cards, and tools to manage billing, payments, and cash flow
Lo que encontrarás
Read this business case to discover:
- The story behind Cora, an innovative bank for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Brazil
- How Cora is growing fast by cutting down paperwork and offering free services and attractive interest rates for SMEs
- The tools Cora developed to help SMEs easily manage billing, payments, and cash flow
- How the Pismo platform, hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS), integrates Cora’s core banking system with Visa and card embossers
Case study overview:
- Brazilian SME leaders frequently have difficulty getting loans at a reasonable interest rate and finding financial services tailored to their needs.
- Seeing an opportunity in this situation, three experienced entrepreneurs founded Cora, a bank for SMEs, in 2019.
- Cora enables SMEs to issue payment slips and receive money free of charge. It also offers them loans and credit cards.
- The bank started operations in 2020 and already has more than 500,000 account holders. Its app is rated 4.9 on Apple’s App Store and 4.5 on Google Play.